Terreiro do Paço Station is part of the Lisbon metro system’s Linha Azul (Blue line).
Where is the Terreiro do Paço station located?
GPS: 38.707481766954906, -9.133295990011675
How much does it cost to ride the metro?
It costs 1.65€ to ride the metro. You can buy a Viva Viagem card at the metro station (.50) and put a declining balance on the card. With the card, the price of a ride drops to 1.45€.
Another option is to buy a Lisboa tourist card. That card allows for free use on all public transportation for a certain time period, and also allows for free and discounted admission to many tourist sites in Lisbon.
When is the Terreiro do Paço Station open?
The Terreiro do Paço Metro Station is open from 6:30 am until 1 am.
What else is near the Terreiro do Paco Station?
- Terreiro do Paço Terminal Fluvial ferry dock is south of the metro station, on the river.
- Praça do Comércio – One of the largest courtyards in Europe.
- Opportunities for wine tastings – The Wines of Portugal Tasting Room is directly across the square form the Terreiro do Paço Metro Station entrance. There is also a beer museum a few meters to the north of the metro entrance.
- Plenty of great seafood restaurants – Finding the best seafood in Lisbon
- Cais das Colunas – Why are there columns in the water in Lisbon? The steps in front of the two columns jutting out of the river are a great place to sit and ponder life or watch the sunset.
- Rua Augusta Arch – The gateway to Lisbon. You can go to the top and enjoy great views of the city. What is the story behind Lisbon’s Rua Augusta Arch?
- Santa Justa Lift – This wrought-iron elevator was created by one of Eiffel’s assistants. Elevador de Santa Justa | Everything you need to know
- Casa dos Bicos – The House of Beaks resembles a Venetian Palace. Today it is part of the Museum of Lisbon and headquarters of the José Saramago Foundation.
I am not affiliated with any business mentioned in this article. Thank you for reading about the Terreiro do Paço Metro Station.